Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Family Friendly Offer

When was the last time you had some lovely photos done of your special family?  Our little ones grow and change so quickly its good to stop and capture life for a moment, and its always nice to hang up some fresh new photos in a special part of your home. 

Over the next 2 months I am offering a super duper special price of just $230.00 for a family photo shoot.  For this you will receive 22 beautiful shots of your family on a disc to go away and print as many as you like.  (This includes the session cost which is usually $150.00) 

If you would like to take advantage of this special please see my contact link on the home page, send me your contact info and I will call you back to arrange a date.  I look forward to talking to you and meeting your family.

Bettina x

No comments:

Post a Comment